Terror from Beyond
Terror from Beyond is an operation introduced with Patch 1.4.0 on September 26, 2012. This operation has five bosses, ending with The Terror from Beyond. Terror from Beyond was originally a level 50 operation, but with the Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion, the level was increased to 55. It is the second level 55 operation in terms of difficulty, with the first being Scum and Villainy. It can be completed in Story Mode, Hard Mode and Nightmare Mode.
Description[edit | edit source]
"Travel to the Gree controlled planet of Asation, where you'll join others in an intense series of battles leading up to a final face-off against an unyielding enemy. It's up to your team to close the Ancient Hypergate, opened by the deadly and malicious Dread Masters, and destroy a galactic goliath before it destroys the galaxy!"
Missions[edit | edit source]
Geography[edit | edit source]
Terror from Beyond takes place on the planet Asation. Once a gateway world to the Gree Enclave, the planet was originally xenoformed by the Gree. It is now covered in abandoned buildings and ruins. The landscape is covered in marshes and populated with genetic experiments. The planet has three noteworthy landmarks: the ancient trading outpost of Satikan, the ruined city known as the Green Ellipse, and a grand hypergate in the Xenoform Marshes.
Maps[edit | edit source]
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- The Writhing Horror
- Dreadful Entity (Bonus boss summoned with a in 16m hard mode)
- The Dread Guards
- Operator IX
- Kephess the Undying
- The Terror from Beyond
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Terror from Beyond loot
Story mode bosses drop Black Market and Arkanian gear along with . Hard mode bosses drop Verpine and Underworld gear along with Elite and . Nightmare mode bosses drop Shadowed and Kell Dragon gear along with Elite and Ultimate Commendations. The Terror from Beyond has a chance of dropping a pet on hard or nightmare mode. and , Grade 10 exotic crafting materials, can also be acquired within this operation.
Codex[edit | edit source]
- The Dread Guards (Hard)
- The Dread Guards (Story)
- Gree Hypergates
- Kephess the Undying (Hard)
- Kephess the Undying (Story)
- Operator IX (Hard)
- Operator IX (Story)
- Survived The Dread Guards (Hard)
- Survived The Dread Guards (Story)
- Survived Kephess the Undying (Hard)
- Survived Kephess the Undying (Story)
- Survived Operator IX (Hard)
- Survived Operator IX (Story)
- Survived The Terror from Beyond (Hard)
- Survived The Terror from Beyond (Story)
- Survived Writhing Horror (Hard)
- Survived Writhing Horror (Story)
- The Terror from Beyond (Hard)
- The Terror from Beyond (Story)
- Writhing Horror (Hard)
- Writhing Horror (Story)
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch 2.2.0 (12 Jun 2013): Added nightmare mode.
- Patch 2.0.0 (9 Apr 2013): Updated to level 55.
- Patch 1.4.0 (26 Sep 2012): Added.
[edit | edit source]
|Areas of Terror from Beyond|
|Green Ellipse - Quadrilateral Forum • Greeting Plane • Harmonious Habitat • Hypergate Operation Center • Purple Obtuse Repository • Satikan - Equation Enclave • Xenoform Marshes|