Space Combat: Ascendancy Barrier
|This article is a stub. You can help Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki by .|
Space Combat: Ascendancy Barrier is the only mission in the fifth tier of space combat missions for the Empire side. Once reaching level 48, the mission becomes unlocked and is accessible through your galaxy map.
Alien forces sympathetic to the Republic have blockaded a primary route to the Chiss regions in an effort to cut off their support of the Empire. For the sake of our war effort, the enemy ships must be destroyed and the minefield blockade neutralized immediately,
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Disable a Bay on the Minelayer (Missiles Useful): 0/1
- Cripple the Minelayer's Engines (Missiles Useful): 0/2
- Destroy the Mines: 0/175
Secondary (Bonus) Objectives:
-  Incapacitate Fighter Tenders:
- Destroy Fighter Tender Engines: 0/4
-  Defeat Heavy Fighters:
- Eliminate Ace Plug-6 Heavy Fighters: 0/4
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Initial Quest Bonus
- 26325 XP
- 5 - 6310 XP
Daily Quest[edit | edit source]
There is an associated Daily Quest you can get on your ship which sends you back to Space Combat: Ascendancy Barrier after completing the initial quest. It is called Operation Ascendant Pride and rewards upon completion:
- 5 - 19635 XP
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Turn the Power Conversion Module to shields when entering mine fields. You can leave it there until you are against the Heavy Fighters, Mine Layer or Fighter Tender.
- Use the EMP Generator in the middle of the 1st mine field at the start. This will net ~75 to 90 mines. Use it again in the next mine field you enter after the cool down.