- Previously unusable Small hooks in the Tatooine Homestead are now useable.
- The Waspback Gizka pet now grants the appropriate decoration when used.
- The Rark K-133T can now be placed as a Decoration within Strongholds.
- The Yavin 4 Stronghold Cinematic no longer plays every time the Stronghold is traveled to.
- The Yavin 4 Stronghold is now connected to Yavin 4 chat, and no longer lists your location as "Space."
- Placed a missing hook in the Main Temple Room of the Yavin 4 Stronghold.
- Removed an excess hook from the first Sanctuary Temple in the Yavin 4 Stronghold.
- The Sanctuary 1 and Sanctuary 2 maps in the Yavin 4 Stronghold have been reversed, and now are associated with the correct building.
- The Stoneray pet no longer displays a Cartel Market icon, as it is not a Cartel Market item.
- Companion's helmets are now properly hidden in conversations if that option is selected.
- The Hyrotii Corporation has recalled all vehicles that were mistakenly named "Hyrotti," and have replaced the afflicted vehicles with a properly named version.
- The environment near the entrance to the People's Tower on Ziost no longer disappears when viewed at certain angles.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to be unable to log in to certain characters.
- The First Grand Decorations Pack now correctly states that it can also drop Stronghold Titles.
- The Cartel Market Irradiated Varactyl now grants the appropriate Decoration unlock.
- Stronghold Decorations obtained from Cartel Packs now have a Donate to Guild cost.
- The Bounty Holding Cell Decoration now displays the force field by default, and turns off when interacted with.