Highlights[edit | edit source]
- Bounty Contract Week Returns! Hunt wanted criminals in this returning event. The event begins June 23rd at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT and ends June 30th at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT.
General[edit | edit source]
- Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Achievements still missing post-3.2.1 have been granted.
- The Blaster's Path Cantina Quick Travel point is no longer reverted to an undiscovered state on log out.
- Fixed multiple texture issues on Korriban and in the Korriban Incursion Flashpoint.
- Fixed environment issues in the Raider's Cove area of Rishi.
- Textures now render properly if moving the camera outside of the Administration Building on Ziost.
- All environment assets now appear correctly when moving the camera at certain angles in the Separatist Stronghold on Ord Mantell.
- There is no longer a gap in ground textures near the Worldbreaker Monolith on Ziost.
- Legacy Lockboxes can no longer cause character transfers to fail.
- Armor pieces with visual effects no longer continue playing the effects if they are stamped over in the Outfit Designer.
- Metallic armors and outfits no longer display green highlights in the character sheet preview window.
Cartel Market[edit | edit source]
- The B-300 Cybernetic Bracers no longer have an Enhancement slot.
Classes + Combat[edit | edit source]
Sith Warrior[edit | edit source]
- Heroic Moment now correctly receives a reduced cooldown from unlocked Legacy Companion Unlocks.
Jedi Consular[edit | edit source]
- Tidal Force is no longer improperly consumed before you can use it in certain situations.
Sith Inquisitor[edit | edit source]
- Lightning Storm is no longer improperly consumed before you can use it in certain situations.
Flashpoints + Operations[edit | edit source]
Scum and Villainy[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a texture issue on the way to Styrak that caused players to be unable to progress through the Operation.
Colossal Monolith[edit | edit source]
- The rift in the northwest corner of the Fractured Tract is no longer active.
Battle of Rishi[edit | edit source]
- The Revanite Assassin Droids during Hard Mode Shield Squadron have had their damage output adjusted to be more consistent.