Highlights[edit | edit source]
Bounty Contract Week returns! The event runs from August 12 12:00 GMT to August 19th 12:00 GMT.
General[edit | edit source]
- The "Gen'Dai" Codex Entry is now obtainable by both Factions.
- Republic players are now able to obtain the "[[Codex/Sullustan|Sullustan" Codex Entry.
- System Messages are now moveable using the Interface Editor.
- The Camera Rotation Speed slider now correctly adjusts the speed from 0-100%.
- Ground textures no longer appear poorly when Texture Anisotropy is turned on if the computer's graphics card cannot support the option.
Cartel Market[edit | edit source]
- The Series 512 Cybernetic Torso now has the appropriate color scheme.
- The Rest and Recharge item "Chance Cube" now has sound effects.
- Corrected the tooltips of a number of Super Rare Cartel Market items to properly reflect that they are Ultra Rare, in keeping with their Collections unlock prices.
- The ST-7 Recon Walker and the Ghorfa Bantha now play footstep sound effects properly while rotating.
Classes + Combat[edit | edit source]
Jedi Consular[edit | edit source]
- Sever Force no longer interrupts Warzone objective captures.
- Containment now properly applies a 2 second stun when the Shadow cancels Whirlwind by dealing damage.
Sith Inquisitor[edit | edit source]
- Creeping Terror no longer interrupts Warzone objective captures.
- Haunted Dreams now properly applies a 2 second stun when the Assassin cancels Whirlwind by dealing damage.
Flashpoints + Operations[edit | edit source]
- The Beast of Vodal Kressh encounter in Athiss now resets if the boss is moved too far off of its platform.
- The Guardians of the Fortress now have the correct damage and health in 8-Player Nightmare Dread Fortress.
- Some enemies in the Assault on Tython and Korriban Incursion Flashpoints have had their toughness reduced to make for a more enjoyable experience and reduce the length of some of the more difficult engagements. The boss encounters have not been changed.
Missions + NPCs[edit | edit source]
- The CZ-198 Missions "Droid Demolition" and "Manual Shutdown" now properly share their completion credit between group members.
Warzones[edit | edit source]
- Credit and Commendation acquisition rates have been returned to normal.