- 1 Classes and Combat
- 2 Companion Characters
- 3 Crew Skills
- 4 Flashpoints and Operations
- 5 Items
- 6 Missions and NPCs
- 7 PvP
- 8 UI
- 9 Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
Classes and Combat[edit | edit source]
Combat Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that could cause the global cooldown to display incorrectly in the UI.
- Abilities that require Companion Characters now always correctly require a companion.
- NPCs no longer attempt to engage vanity pets in combat.
Imperial Agent[edit | edit source]
- The tooltip for Acid Blade now displays the correct information.
Companion Characters[edit | edit source]
Companions[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue that could cause Kira's affection progression to become blocked.
- Companion Character dialogue now plays at the correct volume.
Crew Skills[edit | edit source]
Gathering Skills[edit | edit source]
- Rewards from Slicing have been reduced to bring them into balance with other skills.
- Adjusted incorrect values for medium slicing boxes.
- Corrected an issue that could cause some gathering nodes to appear as unharvestable.
Flashpoints and Operations[edit | edit source]
Flashpoints[edit | edit source]
- Crowd control immunity has been removed from several members of the Enemy Boarding Party.
Colicoid War Game
- An issue that prevented some players from mounting turrets in this Flashpoint has been corrected.
The Red Reaper
- Darth Ikoral now uses his abilities correctly.
- Mentor now resets correctly if he defeats the player group.
- All players in a group who have a daily Flashpoint mission now get credit for completing that Flashpoint.
Operations[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to instantly die when affected by Soa's knockback.
- Turrets in Normal Mode no longer behave as turrets from Hard Mode.
- Players are now able to properly obtain loot from chests.
- The Ancient Pylons now spawn enemies at the correct intervals.
- Players no longer need to reset this Operation if they do not defeat Bonethrasher.
- Corrected an issue that caused some players to become stuck at the throne room door.
Items[edit | edit source]
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- PvP lockboxes can no longer be sold for credits.
- Fixed incorrect item rewards from PvP leveling lockboxes.
Missions and NPCs[edit | edit source]
Missions[edit | edit source]
- A New Master: Defeating Teeno no longer causes him to surrender on top of Phyne, making him difficult to interact with.
- General Faraire: All of Khourlet's Elite Guards are now accessible by the player.
- Fixed a mission-related issue that could cause poor performance and client crashes on Taris for some players.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Corrected several instances of non-interactive NPCs appearing and disappearing from the player's view.
PvP[edit | edit source]
Warzones[edit | edit source]
- Rewards for winning Warzones have been increased.
- Warzone completion rewards have been decreased.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Corrected an issue that could prevent some players from entering the Voidstar.
- Made adjustments to prevent attacking players from reaching the doors in the reactor core before bridges are extended.
UI[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that could prevent players from accepting pending mission rewards.
- Targeting a friendly player no longer occasionally displays incorrect text for the character's name.
- Corrected an issue that could cause some auction expirations to behave incorrectly.
- The splash screen no longer displays longer than the "accept changes" dialogue when changing resolutions on some computers.
- Master Looter now works correctly for items being looted from chests.
- The server select screen no longer displays over the character select after being disconnected for being away.
- Corrected an issue that could cause mission mapnotes to disappear when a new mission is obtained.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Special characters no longer display incorrectly in the French credits.
- Remaining baby names have been added to the credits.
- Corrected a link that displayed in French and German versions when the servers are unavailable.