Release Date: 17 November 2011
Classes and Combat[edit | edit source]
Bounty Hunter[edit | edit source]
- Neural Dart now properly functions to taunt enemies.
Crew Skills[edit | edit source]
- Crafting materials that are no longer usable will now display as "Obsolete Crafting Material" and the item description will now properly read "This item is obsolete. Sell it to a vendor."
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes display which Crew Skills a character has learned.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Players will now be properly notified when they do not meet the requirements to equip an item.
Flashpoints and Operations[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to freeze or see a black screen while in Flashpoints.
Missions and NPCs[edit | edit source]
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Doomsday: Players will no longer see the environment disappear when walking between the Dark Temple and the Dark Temple Grounds.
- The Rescue: Fixed an issue with Sergeant Nidaljo's conversation which prevented players from successfully completing the mission.
- Oasis: The Reflection NPC will now properly spawn while on the step "Defeat Your Reflection"
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- High-level enemies of Standard and Weak toughness have been balanced to deal significantly less damage.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from accepting mission rewards if they ever had more than three pending rewards.
PvP[edit | edit source]
- Reduced the amound of experience received for completing a Warzone.
Space Combat[edit | edit source]
- Voice overs will now play properly during Space Combat missions.
- Fixed several issues with sound effects in the mission "Hydian Way Blockade."
UI[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where opening the Quick Travel map would display the incorrect image on the Quick Travel window.
- The minimap will now correctly display when all icons are toggled on.
- Players will now be able to properly use the "Toggle PvP Flag" option on the GUI.
- Changing graphics preferences will no longer cause the map background to appear as solid black.
- Fixed an issue where non-credit currency, such as Commendations, were displaying as "null" in the inventory currency tab.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed several issues that were causing players to crash to desktop under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where all European servers were incorrectly displaying as German in launcher.
- Canceling the opening cinematic for the SMuggler no longer occasionally causes the game to crash.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent new characters from correctly entering their starting phase.
- Corrected a problem that could prevent characters from logging into some specific areas.