||This article is a stub. You can help Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki by expanding it
This article is a stub. You can help Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki by expanding it
Malavai Quinn is a Human soldier first encountered on the planet Balmorra, where he aids Sith Warriors in their class missions and later joins them as a Companion. Quinn is also a romance option for female Sith warriors and is voiced by Richard Teverson
Quinn exemplifies the traits Imperial Officers are known for; he is efficient, professional and intelligent, preferring a formal command environment than a more relaxed one. Unlike other less professional Imperial officers, Quinn is not given to slavish acts of decadence or abuse of power, opting instead to adhere to his career and ambition - to be of the most profound benefit to the Empire as he possibly can be. A true believer in the good of the Empire and its goals, Quinn will look favourably on any action or statement that speaks of protecting the Empire's interests or its citizens.
- Med Watch - Enters a healing stance, increasing all healing done by 5% and lowering healing threat generation by 25%. Additionally lowers the cooldown of all healing abilities by 25%.
- Kolto Jolt - Instantly heals a wounded target for a high amount. This effect can only occur on the same target once every 30 seconds. Cooldown 11.25 seconds. Range 30m.
- Med Scan - Heals a target for 326-352. Activation 2 seconds. Cooldown 4.50 seconds. Range 30m
- Imperial Medical Probe - Quinn uses advanced Imperial technology to heal the target for 260-352 every 3 seconds for 9 seconds. Cooldown 9 seconds. Range 30m.
- Cleanse - Cleanses a friendly target of up to 2 negative tech or physical effects. Cooldown 11.25 seconds. Range 30m
- Officer's Instinct - Enters an offensive stance, increasing all damage dealt by 5% and lowering threat generation by 25%. Additionally lowers the cooldown of all attacks by 25%.
- Carbonized Stream - Traps the target in carbonite for up to 8 seconds. Damage to the target causes this effect to end prematurely. Targets may only be affected by Carbonized Stream every 30 seconds. Channeled 8 seconds. Range 30m.
- Charged Shot - Fires a powerful shot at the target. Dealing 236-291 damage. Cooldown 6 seconds. Range 30m.
- Wounding Blast[Tech] - Fires a very powerful shot at the target, causing the target to bleed for 67-78 damage every 3 seconds for 9 seconds. Cooldown 12 seconds. Range 30m
- Imperial Memorabilia - Major
- Military Gear - Major
- Weapon - Major
- Courting - (Females Only) Likes
- Trophy - Likes
- Technology - Likes