Wielding double-bladed lightsabers, Shadows embrace the synergy between melee and Force combat, enabling them to strike down enemies of the Order with deadly efficiency.
Class role[edit | edit source]
- Advanced Class: Shadow
- Role: Tanking, Melee Damage (DPS)
- Armour: Light
- Weapons: Double-bladed Lightsaber
- Primary Attribute(s): Willpower, Endurance
- Roles: Close Range Damage Dealing. Tanking. Wields Double-bladed Lightsaber.
As with all classes, you will have the option to choose an advanced class after you leave your starting world and join with the Republic Fleet. Selecting the Shadow class will lock your character into this advance Jedi Consular class for the rest of the game. The Shadow advanced class fulfills the role of melee DPS; The Shadow is capable of wearing light armors, and the advanced class is distinguished by the ability to wield a double-bladed lightsaber. The most important ability for the Jedi Shadow is Willpower.
Skill trees[edit | edit source]
In addition to the Shadow's core abilities, the skill trees provide advanced skills.
- Kinetic Combat - Uses the double-bladed Lightsaber defensively to protect the Shadow and his allies.
- Infiltration - Masters of stealth, these Shadows use positional attacks and surprise to defeat foes.
- Serenity - Enhances the Shadow's Force attacks and augments the Shadow's Force and Lightsaber abilities.
Abilities[edit | edit source]