The Jedi Guardian is a wall between the good people of the Republic and their enemies and stands firm in the face of overwhelming odds, daring opponents to attack.
Class role[edit | edit source]
- Role: Melee DPS or Tanking. Wields a single lightsaber.
- Armour: Heavy
- Weapons: Single-bladed lightsaber.
- Primary Attribute(s): Strength, Endurance
- Forms: Shii-Cho, Soresu, and Shien.
As with all classes, you will have the option to choose an advanced class after you leave your starting world and join with the Republic Fleet. Selecting the Guardian class will lock your character into this advance Jedi Knight class for the rest of the game. The Guardian advanced class fulfills the role of tank or melee dps. The Guardian is capable of wearing heavy armour. The most important ability for the Jedi Guardian is Strength.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Skill trees[edit | edit source]
In addition to the core abilities, the Skill Trees provide the Guardian training in advanced skills.
- Defense - Allows the Guardian to more effectively withstand enemy attacks and protect allies.
- Vigilance - Provides greater skill in single-blade offense and the ability to take enemies down quickly.
- Focus - Specializes in advanced Force techniques and the Shii-Cho lightsaber form.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]