|This article is a stub. You can help Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki by .|
Heroic Moment abilities are learned at level 15 and allow players to recover 2% of maximum health every 3 seconds for one minute. This ability also refreshes the cooldown of another ability specific to the user's class. Heroic Moment requires an active companion and carries a 20 minute cooldown. While the effect lasts, a musical score plays.
- Jedi Knight/Sith Warrior: Heroic Moment: Call On the Force
- Jedi Consular/Sith Inquisitor: Heroic Moment: Channel the Force
- Trooper: Heroic Moment: No Retreat
- Bounty Hunter: Heroic Moment: On the Trail
- Smuggler: Heroic Moment: All In
- Imperial Agent: Heroic Moment: Advanced Recon
Usage[edit | edit source]
Heroic Moments are designed to help the user with Elite or Champion-level enemies or challenging mission encounters. Additionally, Heroic Moment can be used in flashpoints, although the requirement of a companion means less than four players must be present and your companion active.
As of the Legacy update, Heroic Moment can also be used to activate a special skill from any class in your Legacy (such as the Smuggler's Dirty Kick, provided that class has cleared all of their Act 3 Story Missions.