||This article is a stub. You can help Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki by expanding it.
|This article is a stub. You can help Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki by expanding it.
HK-51 is a companion available to all classes for both allegiances. This companion is unlocked by completing a mission series starting with [50H2+] Fatal Errors or [50H2+] The Fatality in Section X. Once the companion has been unlocked, it can be purchased by additional characters in the Character Perks section of the legacy panel for 1,000,000.
- Main article: HK-51 (Empire) and HK-51 (Republic)
"The droid designated HK-51 is cold, calculating and incredibly lethal. Housed in a sleek body resembling an antique Systech Corporation protocol unit, this HK-series assassination droid lay dormant in the hold of an Imperial vessel for many years. Whatever HK-51's original programming dictated, he pledged absolute loyalty to his new master upon his reactivation.
HK-51 is a model of ruthless efficiency. His assassination protocols deteriorate unless they are put to frequent use. This leads to a constant acquisition, pursuit and permanent removal of qualified targets that would be seen as an obsession in any living being. Beyond expressing pride in successful assassinations, HK-51 has little patience for the trivial emotional problems of organics."
- Likes: Maximizing shock value when eliminating enemies, serving the Empire, discovering and exploiting new ways to kill enemies
- Dislikes: Pointless infighting and political backstabbing, failing to take the initiative in a confrontation, permitting a cornered foe to escape
- Likes: Efficiently eliminating enemies, aggressive pursuit of victory, willingness to set aside bothersome ethics and morality
- Dislikes: Being merciful to known enemies, praising other droids or failing to recognize his clear superiority, seeking peaceful solutions over violent ones
HK-51 prefers Weapons.
|HK-51 Gift Preferences