(Redirected from Game Update 5.9.1)
Game Update 5.9.1 May 22, 2018[edit | edit source]
Highlights[edit | edit source]
- Double Rewards Event - Enjoy a full week of double rewards: XP, Command XP, and much more from 5/22 through 5/31.
- Nar Shadda Nightlife – Set course for Nar Shaddaa this summer, as the Hutts open their doors for the greatest spectacle this side of the Outer Rim.
- The Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Event returns from 5/22 through 6/30.
General[edit | edit source]
- Corrected an issue where the travel button would not work for players who acquired [Solo] The Nathema Conspiracy from Activity Finder.
- Players will no longer be able to complete the “Cantina Crawl” Achievement earlier than intended.
- Darth Hexid can now only be redeemed from Collections one time per character.
- Dark Side Jaesa has stopped sending threatening emails to everyone in the galaxy.
Classes + Combat[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Shadows and Assassins will no longer remain in combat after using Force Cloak if they have an active DoT on another player.
Flashpoints + Operations + Uprisings[edit | edit source]
Flashpoints[edit | edit source]
The Nathema Conspiracy[edit | edit source]
- It is no longer possible to skip the Experiment 636 fight by going “outside” the intended environment.
- The ship in the opening cinematic of The Nathema Conspiracy has had its’ stealth field nerfed and will now actually appear as intended.
- Gemini 16 will no longer flurry attack while casting Integration Beam.
- If a player exits The Nathema Conspiracy Flashpoint via the exit area button, their Companion will no longer die upon re-entering the Flashpoint.
- A number of Nathema Conspiracy Achievements have been updated to show the amount of times their respective Objective must be completed to earn the Achievement.
- The “Chaotic Century” Achievement can now be earned, as intended.
- The Ancient Guardian Droid’s Decimation Protocol ability will now last 24s in each phase of the fight (up from 20s in phase 3 only, phase 1 and 2 are unchanged).
- Corrected various typos in The Nathema Conspiracy Codex entries.
- The Achievements; “Legacy,” “Advanced: Legacy,” and “Elite: Legacy” now advance as intended.
- The Bonus Mission “Seeker of Fortune” will now grant rewards upon completion.
- Corrected various issues where the wrong NPCs would appear inside the Zildrog Machine.
- The Kolto Station in the Ancient Temple never received its Nathema flight clearance papers and has been returned to the ground where it belongs.
- The Achievement “The Shepard of Nathema” will no longer reset.
- The Achievement for killing Zildrog will no longer complete when Vinn Atrius is defeated. Killing Zildrog will still trigger the Achievement.
- Corrected an issue where the console would sometimes not appear during the “Shut Down the Zildrog Console” step.
- Interactions from The Nathema Conspiracy Flashpoint will now appear in the Companions and Contacts interface.
- Lana Beniko will now properly show Companion Customization options in Cinematics during the Nathema Conspiracy Flashpoint.
- Completing The Nathema Conspiracy before completing Chapter 9 of Knights of the Eternal Throne will no longer block story progress.
- Rebalanced the health of some NPCs across all three difficulties to be more consistent.
- Saber Ward will no longer reflect bosses area of effect abilities.
Operations[edit | edit source]
- Corrected an issue which allowed up to 16 players to participate in 8-player Operations.
Gods From the Machine[edit | edit source]
- Players who killed IZAX during the extended period prior to Game Update 5.9 have received their missing Achievement.
Items + Economy[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where visual effects (such as weapon tunings) would turn off when changing zones.
- The Hanging Tree decoration can no longer be placed on a wall hook.
- Stronghold Defender weapons can now be unlocked in Collections.
Missions + NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Corrected various issues during Chapter XI: Disavowed where the story would not progress if Koth had left the Alliance.
- Players will now only receive one proposal interaction with Lana Beniko after the Nathema Conspiracy as intended.
- “Communication from a Dark Lord” can once again be used, allowing access to the Darth Hexid Alliance Alert.