Game Update 5.10.2
|Game Update 5.10.2 |
"Heralds of Victory"
Highlights[edit | edit source]
- Guild Heraldry - Guild features continue to expand with the addition of Guild Heraldry! Each guild can create their own unique emblem to represent them throughout the game. Join your most trusted allies and make your mark on the galaxy!
- Preview Window Refactor - The in-game Preview Window has been dramatically improved - weapon, armor, and mount previews are all better than ever before. Plus, now you can also check out emotes, moods, and rest-and-recharge abilities!
- The Double XP Event Returns! – Gain double Experience, Command Experience, and more from April 16 through April 23.
General[edit | edit source]
- Guild Experience earned from Conquests has been increased by 50% (3 GXP per Conquest point, up from 2).
- The pop-up text when auto-completing the story to reach Ossus has been updated to be more clear on how it impacts the player.
- Players who used the story auto-complete to reach Ossus can once again access the Troop Deployment Console and Daily Missions on Iokath.
- Corrected a number of environmental issues inside the Hive of the Mountain Queen.
- Incorrect Legacy names will no longer appear in the Guild Window in certain situations.
- Using an elevator in a Star Fortress will no longer unsummon a players active Companion.
Classes +Combat[edit | edit source]
Trooper[edit | edit source]
Vanguard[edit | edit source]
- The Parallactic Combat Stim will now have a visible buff when triggered.
Items + Economy[edit | edit source]
- Hair will no longer clip through a variety of Tier helmets which players can purchase on Ossus.
- The Armored Interrogator Armor Set now displays the correct preview image in the item stash.
- To ensure players get the appropriate gear for their desired playstyle, it is no longer possible to open an Artifact Lockbox without an active Discipline.
- Updated the Crested Orokeet’s preview art to properly reflect the appearance of the pet.
- The Republic Starfighter and PvP Decoration Vendor Captain Nitch has long been suspected of treasonous activities. It was recently discovered that he was incorrectly peddling the Imperial Generator Node Decoration, this grave error has been corrected. Captain Nitch now sells the Republic Generator Node Decoration, as intended.
- The Tribal Champion’s Blade is now flagged as a vibrosword as intended (was previously set as a lightsaber).
- The Entropy Lightsaber will now holster on the player’s hip as intended.
- Updated the Collection art for the Advanced Frost Green Crystals to be consistent with other Color Crystals.
- Wearing the Sinister Warrior’s Belt with certain helmets will no longer stretch the player’s character in very… sinister ways.
- The Jedi Master Monument Stronghold Decoration is no longer floating.
- The following items have had their weapon categories corrected:
- Exarch’s Rifle MK-1
- Exarch’s Rifle MK-2
- Exarch’s Polesaber MK-1
- Exarch’s Polesaber MK-2
Missions + NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Players will now gain Influence with Treek during her Companion Mission conversations as intended.
- Corrected missing text for the [Weekly] Masterwork Data Crystal Mission.
- SCORPIO can now be summoned from the Companion Locator Terminal after completing Ossus.
- Sith Inquisitors who sided with Zash will no longer receive Khem Val’s Alliance after completing the Ossus storyline.
- Darth Marr’s Lightsaber is once again visible in combat during KOTFE Chapter I “The Hunt”.
- The Ossus Daily Mission [DAILY] Enkindled Knowledge now provides credit towards the Mission [DAILY] Patrol: Ossus as intended.
- The Probe Droid Companion now has sound effects when shooting their blaster.
- During the Mission [DAILY] The Science of Darkness, NPCs will now correctly reduce in size when the Adrenal Reaction debuff wears off.
Kira Carsen will no longer appear twice during the cutscene for the Jedi Knight Class Mission Uphrades.
- We unfortunately had to request that Doc reduce his rather long, elaborate, and completely humble title from the Companion and Contacts window so that it would fit properly.
- Corrected an issue where completing the Sith Warrior Class Mission “Strong Arm” would not grant the next Mission in some situations.
- Updated the map Mission marker for the Bounty Hunter Class Mission “Some People Just Need Killing” to be more accurate.
- Vector’s eyes now change during his romance cutscene as intended.
Warzones[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Season 8 and 9 Ranked Tokens have been converted into credits.