Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Attack of the Flesh Raiders
Attack of the Flesh Raiders is a level 1 mission available to Jedi Knights. It is obtained on the planet Tython, immediately after the player arrives on the planet following character creation. This mission is part of the Jedi Knight class story line, and takes players from Masters' Retreat, to the Gnarls, and finally the Jedi Temple.
Summary[edit | edit source]
|“||Flesh Raiders have mounted an assault on the Jedi training grounds in the Gnarls. Derrin Weller has asked you to help ward off this threat.||„|
|~ Star Wars: The Old Republic, Attack of the Flesh Raiders mission description|
Jedi in the Gnarls, including Master Orgus Din, fight against the Flesh Raiders attacking the Order's training grounds. Meanwhile, Padawan Unaw Aharo successfully locates the cavern used by the natives to access the Gnarls. While investigating the site the padawan is confronted by Callef, a force user who identifies himself as the leader of the invading forces.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Derrin Weller
- Take a Speeder to the Gnarls
- Defeat Flesh Raiders 0/10
- Click on your Holocom button
- Secure the Gnarls Cavern
- Talk to Callef
- Choice: "Not attacking--cleansing. And we have only begun."
- Speak to Unaw Aharo
- Go to the Jedi Temple
- Use your Personal Holocom
- Speak with Master Satele Shan
- Choice: "This is why the Jedi enter battles calmly, with reason. Emotions like fear and anger lead to the dark side."
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Bonus rewards[edit | edit source]
- Item: - Dialog choice (see mission objectives)
Mission Chain[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]