|This article is a stub. You can help Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki by .|
Achievements are awarded for challenges and accomplishments that a player has completed. Achievements are tied to a player's Legacy and are earned and shared across all characters of a Legacy.
Achievements window[edit | edit source]
Categories[edit | edit source]
- Flashpoint: 5590 Prestige, 80 Cartel Coins, 1 Legacy Title
- Legacy: 1590 Prestige, 80 Cartel Coins, 6 Legacy Titles
- Location: 13465 Prestige, 640 Cartel Coins, 6 Legacy Titles
- Operations: 3590 Prestige
- Companions: 1805 Prestige, 2 Legacy Titles
- Player Vs. Player: 3730 Prestige, 60 Cartel Coins, 1 Legacy Title
- Space: 470 Prestige, 40 Cartel Coins, 2 Legacy Titles
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Players receive points, called Prestige, for every achievement completed. As of Patch 2.0.0, there are 30,165 points that can be earned. In addition to points, some achievements award titles and Cartel Coins. Achievements that award Cartel Coins will only be awarded once per account, not per Legacy.
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch 2.0.0 (9 Apr 2013): Added.