Background[edit | edit source]
Few people have seen as much of the galaxy as Vette and few have had as little control of their destiny. Born a slave on the occupied world of Ryloth, Vette was separated from her family at an early age and sold to a series of minor crime lords. When legendary pirate lord Nok Drayen utterly destroyed her latest owner's holdings, Vette and the other slaves were given their choice of freedom or joining up with Nok. Vette became a pirate, travelling the known worlds and learning to get in and out of places she wasn't allowed.
Years later Nok Drayen mysteriously and suddenly released all of his people from service. Vette was left on Nar Shaddaa where she joined up with other young, idealistic Twi'leks and used her criminal abilities to rob and ruin those who exploited Ryloth's cultural artifacts and people. An unquenchable spark, Vette is older than her years but far from mature, delighting in silly pranks and always ready to laugh at people who think too much of themselves.
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Dual Wield
- Armor Proficiency: Light
- Armor Proficiency: Medium
- Weapon Proficiency: Blaster Pistol
- Weapon Proficiency: Blaster Rifle
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
Damage Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Burst - Fires a series of powerful blasts for X-X weapon damage. Requires dual blasters. Cooldown 6 seconds. Activation 1.5 seconds. Range 30m.
- Quickshot - Blasts target for X-X weapon damage. Cooldown 6 seconds. Activation Instant. Range 30m.
- Excavation Charge - Vette tosses an explosive device at the target, dealing X-X kinetic damage to up to 3 targets within 8 meters. Cooldown 9 seconds. Activation Instant. Range 30m.
- Aimed Blast - Shoots the target for X-X kinetic damage. Cooldown 12 seconds. Activation 2.5 seconds. Range 30m.
- Blaster Sweep - Sprays waves of bolts in a cone in front of the companion, inflicting X-X weapon over 4.50 seconds. Requires both blasters to be equipped. Cooldown 15 seconds. channeled in 4.5 seconds. Range 30m.
- Twin Shots - Fires both blasters doing X-X weapon damage over 3 seconds. Requires dual blasters. Cooldown 15 seconds. Channeled over 4.50 seconds. Range 30m.
Non-Damage Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Survival Instinct - Increases ranged and melee defenses by 50% for 15 seconds. Shares a cooldown with Combat Acumen. Cooldown 2 minutes. Activation Instant.
- Sniper Mode - Increases the damage of the companion's activation time abilities by 10% and decreases the activation time of Aimed Blast by 0.5 seconds. Cooldown 2 seconds. Activation Instant.
- Assault Mode - Increases the damage of the companion's area damage abilities by 10%, and decreases the cooldown of area damage abilities by 25%. Cooldown 2 seconds. Activation Instant.
- Combat Acumen - Increases the critical hit chance by 25% for 15 seconds. Shares a cooldown with Survival Instinct. Cooldown 2 minutes. Activation Instant.
Likes and dislikes[edit | edit source]
Likes: Anti-authority behavior, protecting the weak, treasure and getting paid
Dislikes: Bullying, killing innocents, kissing up
Gifts[edit | edit source]
Vette prefers Underworld Goods.
|Vette Gift Preferences|
Notes[edit | edit source]
Homeworld: Nar Shaddaa
Family: Sister-Tivva [te-va] and Mother, fate unknown
Known Associates: Taunt, Flash, Plasmajack
Vette's Real Name: Ce'na
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Vette is voiced by actress Catherine Taber.
Codex[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|Jedi Consular||Qyzen Fess • Tharan Cedrax • Zenith • Lieutenant Iresso • Nadia Grell||Mako • Gault • Torian Cadera • Blizz • Skadge||Bounty Hunter|
|Jedi Knight||T7-O1 • Kira Carsen • Doc • Sergeant Rusk • Lord Scourge||Kaliyo • SCORPIO • Vector • Doctor Lokin • Ensign Temple||Imperial Agent|
|Smuggler||Corso Riggs • Bowdaar • Risha • Akaavi Spar • Guss Tuno||Khem Val • Andronikos Revel • Ashara Zavros • Talos Drellik • Xalek||Sith Inquisitor|
|Trooper||Aric Jorgan • Tanno Vik • Elara Dorne • M1-4X • Yuun||Vette • Malavai Quinn • Jaesa Willsaam • Lieutenant Pierce • Broonmark||Sith Warrior|
|Special||C2-N2 • HK-51 • Treek||2V-R8 • HK-51 • Treek||Special|